Why work at DTN?
DTN offers a great opportunity to work for an organization that is set to revolution telehealth. Besides receiving a comprehensive benefits package, you will enjoy creating innovative solutions that truly influence how healthcare will be delivered in the future.
DTN maintains a policy of assuring equal employment and promotional opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to any protected class status, including but not limited to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, military status, political association, and/or gender characteristics.
Open Job Listings...VoIP Engineer (Newport Beach, CA)
DTN is looking for a VoIP Network Engineer to join our DTN R&D team in Newport Beach, California. This is an opportunity to build voice, video and other interactive applications with cutting edge technology. The successful candidate has a solid network engineering background and is ready to apply 3+ years of enterprise experience at the application layer. This position requires a passion for technology and the ability to think outside tradional VoIP. Minimum travel required.
Candidates should have design, implementation and operational experience with production networks, excellent IP networking fundamentals and strong Linux skills. Qualified applicants will have experience with the following protocols and technologies: SIP, RTP, H.323, ISDN, IP, TCP, UDP and MPLS. A scripting and/or programming background and previous experience implementing enterprise VoIP is highly desired; Hands-on experience with SIP Express Router, Asterisk, multilayer implementations of SER is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4+ years experience with Linux, Firewalls, VPN’s, VoIP
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and responsible
Interested candidates should submit a resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
; NO phone calls please. State Medical Director (Pennsylvania)
The DTN Pennsylvania Medical Director will be a "Champion" of telemedicine, promoting the use of the technology within the state’s medical community. The Medical Director must liaise with the medical community in both rural and urban centers and act a resource for site administrators. The DTN Medical Director facilitates communication between referring physicians and specialists to achieve seamless integration of telemedicine into everyday practice. The Medical Director plays a pivotal role in providing support and motivation to contracted physicians within the DTN Pennsylvania physician network.
In support of PA market operations and in collaboration with health care professionals and DTN administrative staff the Medical Director will be expected to:
Identify community healthcare needs as they apply to telemedicine.
- Develop telehealth applications that will address the health care needs of the community.
- Organize “rounds” or other suitable meeting venues to discuss and demonstrate the use of telemedicine.
- Host information sessions for colleagues.
- Communicate with other healthcare professionals and organizations within the state.
- Engage medical specialists to address the healthcare needs identified by referring healthcare delivery organizations or agencies.
Promote the delivery of high quality telemedicine consultations.
- Promote telehealth and application of technology as a viable option for patient consultations.
- Establish relationships with network physicians by leading a monthly physician conference call and onsite visits for mentoring purposes.
- Engage with physicians to set goals and support achievement of goals for delivery of quality care.
- Coach and counsel physicians whose standards of quality care delivery are not met.
- Participate in the DTN Quality Assurance Committee including review and resolution of patient complaints.
Training and curriculum development for telemedicine physicians.
- Lead in the development of clinical decision-support tools, and all aspects of physician training/orientation program.
- Update and modify existing materials as necessary.
- Actively participate in training of telemedicine physicians.
- Identify relevant topics for continuing professional development programming.
Take an active role in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of new physicians within the state.
Customer relations and facility implementation.
- Make regular visits to contracted facilities to determine customer satisfaction with the DTN program.
- During the start-up of new programs engage local community physicians to educate them as to the uses and benefits of telemedicine.
- At new contracted facility assist with the development of a “culture of telemedicine”.
- In existing programs meet with local community physicians to solicit their feedback on program performance.
Sales support - When requested support the sales effort by meeting with the medical directors and/or medical staff of potential customers.
Provide telemedicine medical care to patients - schedule regular telemedicine consultations with patients.
- MD degree with board certification in Internal Medicine and board certification in at least one medical sub-specialty
- Current telemedicine experience is preferred
- Proven leadership experience as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with computer technology
Interested candidates should contact Kurt Grossman by email at email@example.com
; NO phone calls please.
Learn more About DTN